I decided to blog one summer (circa 2011). After about 3 months of serious posting it turned into the occasional picture of food or nail art. [Isn't that what Twitter is for? Yes. Yes it is.] Then, my sweet husband deleted the domain account. Blog be gone! Six months later - when I decided to post something again, I was furious. But I was blogging!! Maybe not so much if it is 6-12 months between posts... I forgive him.
In February I decided to blog again and made a blog on blogger where it could be stagnant for years and not get deleted. I started a wonderful post. Two sentences in it seems I saved my progress and never published it.
In April I decided to blog about doing NaNoWriMo camp. I made a post that day and actually published it! Houston, we have progress. A month later I posted again to admit I had taken on too much and wasn't able to meet my goal toward the novel.
In May I decided to start a blog about cooking, specifically because having just started keto I wanted a place to put some keto friendly recipes and pictures about food. I made a post that day and actually published it... with pictures and everything!
In August I decided to start a blog where I can take all the old posts and put them on THIS blog and it will look like I actually post more than once a year. Then I can delete the other failures. Brilliant or Banal? You be the judge.
What makes me think this time will be any different? I don't really. So, If you're bored and want to use the internet for something other than porn.... read on.
No comments:
Post a Comment